In this classic TMEP episode, we talk to the very funny and very eccentric, Paul Wagner. CEO of CreativeLabs.Tv. He goes OFF on corporate America, what’s wrong with startups today, and how to self-actualize to find yourself and live life to your maximum potential!
This episode really put the show on an upward trajectory and gave me the confidence that I can absolutely do this podcast and do it well.
- How does one get started doing business and being a comedian at the same time?…1:08
- Has risk taking been a part of opportunities showing up and your success?…4:18
- Do you think you have a solution for companies and organizations that are looking to increase diversity in tech/startups?…5.24
- What is different about your new upcoming book?…6:49
- You deal with a lot of corporate companies and a lot of startups. What is the most difficult part of each?…9:59
- Does it seem like a lot of companies are just jumping on the “Do Good” bandwagon, but don’t mean it? Should my company follow suit?…13:09
- What would your advice be to Millennial Entrepreneurs who want to self-actualize as they embark on this journey of entrepreneurship?…15:55
- Where can people find your book and what else do you want to leave the audience with?….19:30
The Power of Now by Ekhart Tolle
Be Here Now by Ram Dass
The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz and Janet Mills
Rumi (any poems by him)
Zen Mind, Beginner’s Mind by Shunryu Suzuki
The Lean Startup by Eric Reis
A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
The course in miracles by Dr. Helen Schucman
Amma (Mata Amritanandamayi)
Check it out below.